Fourth Tuesday of every month at 6 pm at Village Hall
Functions & Responsibilities
- Advise the Village Board on environmental issues and advocate for the rights of nature
- Research and Propose policies that will:
- Prevent, minimize, remediate or mitigate, continuing or future harm to the environment
- Propose measures to remediate undo past harm to the environment
- Educate Village Residents about the causes and prevention of environmental problems; what can be done individually and collectively to reverse environmental damage.
- Maintain an open space inventory and open space map as defined in the New York State General Municipal Law
- Coordinate efforts of environmentally-based groups, clubs, government agencies to achieve positive environmental outcomes
- Ted Nitza, Chair
- Rachel Lagodka
- Greg Van Pukeston
- Susan Stessin-Cohn
- Researchers: Julie Seyfert-Lillis, Wendy Toman, Jack Murphy, Eden Nitza
- Don Kerr, Village Board Liaison
Send general comments or inquiries to Deputy Clerk, Secretary
Agendas, Minutes & Reports
- Environmental Policy Board Reports
- Environmental Policy Board Minutes
- Environmental Policy Board Agendas
New Paltz Paint Swap
The New Paltz Paint Swap is up and running on the 2nd floor of Village Hall.
All are invited to PICK-UP paint & supplies at no charge, anytime!
DONATIONS are accepted on the 2nd Saturday of every month from 9-11 AM ONLY.