The purpose of the Landlord-Tenant Relations Council is to advise, counsel, mediate problems and disputes, and to improve relations between landlords and tenants. The Council will:
- Conduct research into community housing issues;
- Formulate programs to improve landlord-tenant relations;
- Accumulate statistical information on available housing accommodations;
- Counsel the Board of Trustees on landlord-tenant issues, problems, and disputes and recommend programs for the solution of the same;
- Resolve problems and disputes between landlords and tenants through mediation and/or discussion at meetings of the Council.
The Council consists of 7 members: 3 represent landlord interests; 3 represent tenant interests; 1 is an impartial appointee.
Kenny Satterlee (Tenant Interests)
Donna Dietz (Landlord Interests)
Valerie Erwin (Landlord Interests)
Amanda Sisenstein (Special Appointment)
Board Liaison: Trustee Dennis Young
Currently seeking new appointments. For more information or to apply, please contact the Assistant to the Mayor: Assistant@VillageofNewPaltz.org