Notice is hereby given that the Village of New Paltz will hold a general election on Tuesday, May 2, 2017. The polling place for each election district of the Village of New Paltz shall be in the Fire Department Meeting Room at Village Hall, 25 Plattekill Avenue, New Paltz, New York, and that the hours during which the polls shall be open will be from 12:00 noon until 9:00 PM.
The following offices will be filled: 2 Trustees for the Village of New Paltz for a term of four (4) years. The names and addresses of the persons who have been nominated for the offices to be filled at the election by petitions of nominations duly filed with the Village Clerk are:
- Villagers People’s Party: William (Bill) Murray, 15 Prospect Street, New Paltz, NY
- Progressive Party: Kathleen Tobin, 6 Lincoln Place, New Paltz, NY
- Tenant Party: Celeste Tesoriero, 11 Wurts Avenue, New Paltz, NY
- Innovation Party: Rebecca Rotzler, 49 North Chestnut Street, New Paltz, NY
- Student Party: Galo Vasquez, 15 Colonial Drive Apt D, New Paltz, NY
Notice hereof is given pursuant to the provisions of section 15-104(3)(a) of the election law.
Alberta Shaw, Village Clerk