Third Monday of every month at 7 pm at the Community Center
Functions & Responsibilities
The goals of the Climate Smart Communities program are to 1) Reduce greenhouse gas emission; 2) Prepare for the impact of climate change; 3) Save taxpayer money by
- Building a climate-smart community.
- Inventorying emissions, set goals, and plan for climate action.
- Decreasing energy use.
- Shifting to clean, renewable energy.
- Using climate-smart materials management.
- Implementing climate-smart land use.
- Enhancing community resilience to climate change.
- Supporting a green innovation economy.
- Informing and inspiring the public.
- Engaging in an evolving process of climate action.
- Amanda Gotto – Climate Smart Project Manager
- Janelle Peotter – Climate Smart Coordinator
- Joe Bergstein
- Lynn Cherry
- Liz Elkin
- Orelle Feher
- Jim Gordon
- Hope Nitza
- Jim O’Dowd
- Wendy Rudder
- Mark Varian
Send general comments or inquiries to