Third Monday of every month at 7 pm. All meetings are currently being held remotely.
Functions & Responsibilities
The goals of the Climate Smart Communities program are to 1) Reduce greenhouse gas emission; 2) Prepare for the impact of climate change; 3) Save taxpayer money by
- Building a climate-smart community.
- Inventorying emissions, set goals, and plan for climate action.
- Decreasing energy use.
- Shifting to clean, renewable energy.
- Using climate-smart materials management.
- Implementing climate-smart land use.
- Enhancing community resilience to climate change.
- Supporting a green innovation economy.
- Informing and inspiring the public.
- Engaging in an evolving process of climate action.
Climate Smart Project Manager
Climate Smart Coordinator
Send general comments or inquiries to email@example.com
Agendas & Minutes
- 2021 Agendas – Climate Smart Task Force
- 2021 Meeting minutes – Climate Smart Task Force
- 2019 – 2021 meeting agendas
- 2019 – 2021 meeting minutes
Resources & Reports
- Climate Smart Newsletters
- Climate Smart Resiliency Planning with Cornell Cooperative
- Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment
- Flood Mapping Power Point