Village of New Paltz
Full-Time Village Clerk
Responsible, self-starter needed to serve Village residents and Board.
- Professionalism and highest-ethical standards required to fulfill various legal and confidential duties.
- Proven organizational and clerical skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail are a must.
- Position holds the titles: Chief Elections Officer and Records Management Officer.
- Individual will be bonded and required to become a Notary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Prior municipal experience or a strong interest in government functions are preferred.
- Schedule includes being available for three evening meetings each month.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits included.
Send resume to:
Village of New Paltz,
c/o Nancy Branco- Village Treasurer
25 Plattekill Ave
New Paltz, NY 12561
Resumes must be received no later than March 16, 2016. No phone calls please.
Full Time Clerk Wanted