The confirmed Agenda for the upcoming August 20, 2019 meeting of the Planning Board is now available, here.
The Approved Minutes from the July 9, 2019 Regular Meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals are now available, here.
The confirmed Agenda for the upcoming August 13, 2019 meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals is now available, here.
The Approved Minutes from the July 16, 2019 Planning Board meeting are now available, here.
The confirmed Agenda for the upcoming August 6, 2019 meeting of the Planning Board is now available, here.
In the past year, New Paltz Climate Smart has completed a greenhouse gas inventory, is currently working on a climate action plan, and is in the process of studying our vulnerability in New Paltz to climate change. Climate change presents threats to New Paltz and the Town and Village may already be experiencing some of those impacts. To prepare for the future and ensure New Paltz remains a resilient and safe community, the Town and Village are developing a Climate Vulnerability Assessment throughout 2019. The assessment focuses on Town and Village operations and assets, but depends on community members like you to help identify what aspects of New Paltz may be susceptible to climate hazards—and how adaptable or ready our community is to face them. This activity will help advance New Paltz commitments toward the New York State Climate Smart Communities certification program.
Always call before you go to make sure the cooling center is open.
- Ellenville Public Library & Museum, 40 Center Street, Ellenville, 12428, 845-647-5530
- Ellenville Village Hall, 2 Elting Ct, Ellenville, 12428, 845-647-7080
- Gardiner Town Hall, 2340 Route 44/55, Gardiner, 12525, 845-255-9675
- Lloyd Town Hall, 12 Church St, Highland, 12528, 845-691-7544
- New Paltz Community Center, 3 Veterans Drive, New Paltz, 12561, 845-255-3631
- Plattekill Town Hall, 1915 Route 44-55, Modena, 12548, 845-883-7331
- Salvation Army, 35 Cedar St, Kingston, 12401, 845-331-1803
- Saugerties Senior Citizens Center, Corner of Market Street and Robinson Street, Saugerties, 12477, 845-246-9987
- Town Court, 76 Tinker St, Woodstock, NY 12498. Will open on Thursday July 18, 2019 at noon and remain open 24/7 until the extreme conditions pass
- Wawarsing Town Hall, 108 Canal St, Ellenville, 12428, 845-647-7800