The Planning Board meets twice a month (on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month) unless there is no current agenda. To watch live stream meetings, and comment in real time via the youtube chat function, visit the Village Youtube Channel.
- New Applications: Submitted 3 weeks before meeting dates (see schedule).
- Ongoing Applications: New information submitted by 10 AM the Monday following a meeting or TBD between applicant and Chair/Secretary.
- Public Comments: Submitted by noon on the Monday before an upcoming meeting for inclusion in that meeting.
Functions & Responsibilities
The Village of New Paltz Planning Board reviews land use issues that pertain to the Code of the Village of New Paltz including proposed Site Plan Reviews, Special Use Permits, and Subdivisions as well as general planning and zoning throughout the Village.
- John Litton, Chair (August 2020 – June 2023)
- Denis McGee (June 2017 – June 2022)
- Rachel Lagodka ( September 2020 – June 2021)
- Raquel Carrion (June 2020 – June 2025)
- Zach Bialecki (July 2020 – June 2024)
- Thomas Petersen, Alternate (October 2020 – June 2022)
- VACANT, Alternate
Send general comments or inquiries to the Planning and Zoning Secretary, Alana Sawchuk.
Telephone: (845) 255-3055
Agendas, Minutes & Applications
- Planning Board Minutes
- Planning Board Meeting Archives '05-'09
- Planning Board Applications
- Planning Board Agendas
- Planning Archive Applications