The Planning Board meets twice a month (on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month) unless there is no current agenda.
- New applications: Submitted 3 weeks before meeting dates
- Ongoing applications: New information submitted by 10 AM the Monday following a meeting
- Public comments: Submitted by noon on the Thursday before an upcoming meeting for inclusion in that meeting
Functions & Responsibilities
The Village of New Paltz Planning Board reviews land use issues that pertain to the Code of the Village of New Paltz including proposed Site Plan Reviews, Special Use Permits, and Subdivisions as well as general planning and zoning throughout the Village.
- John Oleske, Chair
- Denis McGee
- Cody Schatzle
- Raquel Carrion
- Noelle Kimble McEntee, Alternate
- Thomas Rocco, Alternate
Send general comments or inquiries to the Planning and Zoning Secretary, Alana Sawchuk.
Telephone: (845) 255-3055
Agendas, Minutes & Applications
- Planning Board Minutes
- Planning Board Meeting Archives '05-'09
- Planning Board Applications
- Planning Board Agendas
- Planning Archive Applications