Functions & Responsibilities
The Village of New Paltz Planning Board reviews land use issues that pertain to the Code of the Village of New Paltz including proposed Site Plan Reviews, Special Use Permits, and Subdivisions as well as general planning and zoning throughout the Village.
Meeting and Submission Schedule
The Planning Board meets twice a month (on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month) unless there is no current agenda. To watch live stream meetings visit the Village YouTube Channel, or join the meeting via Zoom. The Zoom link will be posted at the top of each published agenda.
Calendar of Meetings and Submission Deadlines
- New Applications: Submitted 3 weeks before meeting dates (see schedule).
- Ongoing Applications: New information submitted by 10 AM the Monday following a meeting or TBD between applicant and Chair/Secretary.
- Public Comments: Submitted by noon on the Monday before an upcoming meeting for inclusion in that meeting.
2023 Meeting Dates
|July 5 (Wednesday)
Rules for Public Comment
Public Comment is opened at the beginning of the meeting for 10-15 minutes, during which time the public is invited to speak on any application before the Planning Board regardless of whether or not a Public Hearing has been scheduled. Zoom details for meetings will be included on the Planning Board Agendas which are posted on the Village of New Paltz home page in advance of scheduled meetings.
Written comment may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Planning Board Members
- John Litton, Chair (August 2020 – June 2023)
- Raquel Carrion (August 2022 – May 2027)
- Rachel Lagodka ( June 2021 – June 2026)
- Rich Souto (June 2020 – June 2025)
- Zach Bialecki (July 2020 – June 2024)
- Denis McGee, Alternate (June 2022 – June 2024)
- Terry Dolan, Alternate (October 2022 – June 2024)
- Ellen Rocco, Alternate (March 2023 – June 2024)
Consider serving your community by becoming a member of the Planning Board.
Send general comments or inquiries to the Planning and Zoning Secretary.
Telephone: (845) 255-0130 x123
Agendas, Minutes & Applications
Click here to view recorded Planning Board Meetings on YouTube
|Category:||2020 Planning Board Minutes|
|Date:||July 22, 2020|