Second Tuesday of every month at 5:30 pm
Functions & Responsibilities
- Advise the Village Board on environmental issues and advocate for the rights of nature
- Research and Propose policies that will:
- Prevent, minimize, remediate or mitigate, continuing or future harm to the environment
- Propose measures to remediate undo past harm to the environment
- Educate Village Residents about the causes and prevention of environmental problems; what can be done individually and collectively to reverse environmental damage.
- Maintain an open space inventory and open space map as defined in the New York State General Municipal Law
- Coordinate efforts of environmentally-based groups, clubs, government agencies to achieve positive environmental outcomes
- Ted Nitza, Chair (June 2019 – June 2021)
- Fiona Bohan, Member (December 2019 – December 2021)
- Rachel Lagodka, Member (May 2020 – May 2023)
- VACANT, Member
- Don Kerr, Member (May 2020 – May 2023)
- Ally Bell, Researcher (July 2020 – June 2022)
- Riley Corzine, Researcher (July 2020 – June 2022)
- Anabel Evans, Researcher (December 2019 – December 2020)
- Wendy Toman, Researcher (New Paltz Paint Swap Coordinator)
- Alexandria Wojcik, Village Board Liaison
Send general comments or inquiries to Assistant, Secretary
Meeting Minutes & Reports
- Click here for the 2020 EPB Meeting Minutes
- Click here for the EPB Annual Reports
- Click here to view projects the EPB has worked on
- Environmental Policy Board Reports
- Environmental Policy Board Minutes
- Environmental Policy Board Agendas
New Paltz Paint Swap
The New Paltz Paint Swap is up and running on the 2nd floor of Village Hall.
All are invited to pick up paint & supplies at no charge, anytime!
Donation are accepted on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 4-6 PM only.