The Village of New Paltz Board of Trustees meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM with the following exceptions:
- The meeting scheduled for October 9th, 2019 will be set for October 16th, 2019 in observance of Yom Kippur.
- The meeting scheduled for November 27th, 2019 will be set for November 20th, 2019 in observance of Thanksgiving.
- The meeting scheduled for December 25th, 2019 will be set for December 18th, 2019 in observance of Christmas.
Functions & Responsibilities
The Clerk’s Office prepares the agenda in conjunction with the Mayor and the Trustees. If there is an issue you wish to have addressed at the Village Board of Trustees meeting, please put your concern in writing and submit to the Village Clerk. You may contact the Clerk, the Assistant to the Village Board, and the full Village Board of Trustees at this email address: VB@villageofnewpaltz.org
A Public Comment period is always available at the beginning of the meeting for individuals to raise concerns to the Board.
- Tim Rogers, Mayor (845) 255-0130 email@example.com
- KT Tobin, Deputy Mayor firstname.lastname@example.org
- William “Bill” Wheeler-Murray, Village Trustee email@example.com
- Alexandria Wojcik, Village Trustee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michele Zipp, Village Trustee email@example.com