The Village of New Paltz Board of Trustees meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM.
Workshop Meetings will be held the 1st, 3rd or 5th Wednesday of a month as needed.
Functions & Responsibilities
The Clerk’s Office prepares the agenda in conjunction with the Mayor and the Trustees. If there is an issue you wish to have addressed at the Village Board of Trustees meeting, please put your concern in writing and submit to the Village Clerk. You may contact the Clerk, the Assistant to the Village Board, and the full Village Board of Trustees at this email address: VB@villageofnewpaltz.org
A Public Comment period is always available at the beginning of the meeting for individuals to raise concerns to the Board.
There are 3 ways you can submit public comments –
1. You can watch the meeting live streamed on youtube and submit comments through the chat function that is monitored throughout the meeting
2. You can submit comments in writing prior to the meeting
3. You can request to participate in the zoom video conference and join the meeting to speak during the public hearing or comment period
- Tim Rogers, Mayor (845) 255-0130 email@example.com
- Alexandria Wojcik, Deputy Mayor firstname.lastname@example.org
- William “Bill” Wheeler-Murray, Village Trustee email@example.com
- Stana Weisburd, Village Trustee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michele Zipp, Village Trustee email@example.com
Agendas, Minutes & Resolutions
- 2019-2020 Village Board Agendas
- 2001-2020 Village Board Meeting Minutes
- 2016-2021 Village Board Resolutions
- Village Board Public Hearings
- Village Board Position Statements
- Village Board Minutes
- Village Board Agendas