The Village of New Paltz Board of Trustees meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM with the following exceptions:
- The meeting scheduled for November 11th, 2020 will be set for November 4th, 2020 in observance of Veteran’s Day.
- The meeting scheduled for November 25th, 2020 will be set for November 18th, 2020 in observance of Thanksgiving.
- The meeting scheduled for December 23rd, 2020 will be set for December 16th, 2020 in observance of Christmas.
Workshop Meeting will be held the 1st, 3rd or 5th Wednesday of a month as needed.
Functions & Responsibilities
The Clerk’s Office prepares the agenda in conjunction with the Mayor and the Trustees. If there is an issue you wish to have addressed at the Village Board of Trustees meeting, please put your concern in writing and submit to the Village Clerk. You may contact the Clerk, the Assistant to the Village Board, and the full Village Board of Trustees at this email address: VB@villageofnewpaltz.org
A Public Comment period is always available at the beginning of the meeting for individuals to raise concerns to the Board.
- Tim Rogers, Mayor (845) 255-0130 firstname.lastname@example.org
- KT Tobin, Deputy Mayor email@example.com
- William “Bill” Wheeler-Murray, Village Trustee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexandria Wojcik, Village Trustee email@example.com
- Michele Zipp, Village Trustee firstname.lastname@example.org
Agendas, Minutes & Resolutions
- 2020 Village Board Agendas
- 2020 Village Board Meeting Minutes
- 2020 Village Board Public Hearings
- 2020 Village Board Resolutions
- Past Village Board Agendas
- 2001-2019 Village Board Meeting Minutes
- Village Board Resolutions
- Village Board Public Hearings
- Village Board Position Statements
- Village Board Minutes
- Village Board Agendas