The ZBA meets every month, on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, unless there is no current agenda. To watch live stream meetings, and comment in real time via the youtube chat function, visit the Village Youtube Channel.
For the click here >>> 2022 Meeting and Submission Schedule
Functions & Responsibilities
The Village of New Paltz Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) reviews land use issues that pertain to the Code of the Village of New Paltz including proposed variations from the zoning code, and appeals of an action or decision made by the Building Inspector.
- View 2022 Applications here
- 2020 ZBA Information and Application Packet (with Submission and Meeting Schedule)
- Zoning Map
- Ulster County Real Parcel Viewer
- New York State Review Criteria
- NYS Division of Local Government Services – Zoning Board of Appeals
- NYS Division of Local Government Services – Guidelines to Applicants to the ZBA
Click here to view Building Department Forms and Applications
Term Expires June 2025
Term Expires June 2023
Term Expires June 2024
Term Expires June 2027
Term Expires June 2026
Liaison Term Expires June 2023
Send general comments or inquiries to Autumn Seguin, Secretary for Planning and Zoning
Telephone: (845) 255-0130
Agendas, Minutes & Applications
This section of the website is being updated. Please contact email@example.com to request files, or to ask questions.