The Village of New Paltz Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) reviews land use issues that pertain to the Code of the Village of New Paltz including proposed variations from the zoning code and appeals of decisions made by the Building Inspector.
The ZBA meets every month, on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, unless there is no current agenda.
Functions of the Board include:
- Variances – Area and Use
- Appeal of an Action/Interpretation by the Building Inspector
- John Litton, Chair
- Anthony Saracino
- Victoria Danskin
- Liz Harschow, Alternate
- Send general comments or inquiries to: Planning and Zoning Secretary, Alana Sawchuk
Zoning Board Applications:
- Zoning Map
- Ulster County Real Parcel Viewer
- New York State Review Criteria
- Zoning Enforcement, James A Coon
Click here to view Building Department Forms and Applications