If you need assistance acquiring food here are some links to local resources. Please note that this list is not comprehensive. Some are free services and others are paid.
- Ulster County Project Resilience
- provides meals 3 days per week in New Paltz
- Family of New Paltz
- Call ahead for food pick up during their regular business hours, Mon-Thurs 10am-5pm Friday 10am-4pm
- (845) 255-8801
- New Paltz Community Foundation
- Help Your Neighbors 2020: Meal Voucher Program
- Call (845) 256-1945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Joseph’s Church Food Pantry
- 34 South Chestnut St., New Paltz, Church hall Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11 A.M.- 12 P.M.
- New Paltz Central School District Food Delivery
- For families with students in the NPCSD
- Phillies Bridge Farm Project Food Justice Program
- Community Supported Agriculture program accepts SNAP payments and offers a sliding scale membership fee.
- Hudson Valley Concierge Service
- Paid service that will buy and delivery your groceries
And if you are wondering what businesses are open in New Paltz, check here: We’re Still Open HV