Call the Building Department at 845-255-0130 to inquire about registered rentals
The rental registration process begins with the submission of an application; the proposed rental property must also pass inspection within 30 days to be considered registered. For more details, review the relevant code: 129-8(A) and 129-11.
- Click here for the rental registration form and inspection checklist.
- Please contact the Building Department if you are aware of a rental property that is not on this list, would like to confirm the most up-to-date information on any property listed, or if you have any questions about any listed or unlisted properties. Phone: 845-255-0130
- Registered Rental Properties include Short-Term Rentals
- Village of New Paltz, NY / Part II: General Legislation / Housing Standards / Article IV: Short-Term Rentals – Read: https://ecode360.com/37583409
This listing of registered residential rental properties in the Village of New Paltz is updated on first of each month, and includes rentals that were scheduled to be inspected one year prior to the publishing date. This list is updated and published on a monthly basis at the beginning of each month.
When reviewing this list, please note:
- Under “Status,” a property is listed as passed, failed, or open.
- When a rental property fails an inspection, its status remains failed or open until it passes a subsequent inspection.
- Some recent registrations may still be in-process.
- A property’s registration status may have changed after this list was published.
Registered Rental Properties Lists:
- 2023 Rental Property Reports
- 2022 Rental Property Reports
- 2021 Rental Property Reports
- 2020 Rental Property Reports
- 2019 Rental Property Reports
- 2018 Rental Property Reports