Reminding residents that tonight’s Village Board meeting can be watched on youtube by clicking here. The Agenda for tonight’s meeting is also available, here. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 PM.
The Approved Minutes for the March 3, 2020 meeting of the Planning Board are now available, here.
If you need assistance acquiring food here are some links to local resources. Please note that this list may not be comprehensive. Some are free services and others are paid.
- Ulster County Project Resilience
- provides meals 3 days per week in New Paltz
- Family of New Paltz
- Call ahead for food pick up during their regular business hours, Mon-Thurs 10am-5pm Friday 10am-4pm
- (845) 255-8801
- New Paltz Community Foundation
- Help Your Neighbors 2020: Meal Voucher Program
- Call (845) 256-1945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hudson Valley Concierge Service
- Paid service that will buy and delivery your groceries
- New Paltz Central School District Food Delivery
- For families with students in the NPCSD
- St. Joseph’s Church Food Pantry
- 34 South Chestnut St., New Paltz, Church hall Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11 A.M.- 12 P.M.
And if you are wondering what businesses are open in New Paltz, check here: We’re Still Open HV
Click here to view this meeting live on youtube
(This link will become active once the meeting begins)
The DRAFT MS4 Annual Report for the period ending March 9, 2020 is available for review and comment. Comments should be directed to the DPW Superintendent, Blue Terwilliger at email@example.com.