Planning Board Agenda
Please click here to view the draft agenda for the regularly scheduled meeting of the Planning Board on Tuesday, November 15, at 7pm. The meeting will take place in the first floor meeting rooms at Village Hall, 25 Plattekill. Entrance is on Plattekill adjacent to the former fire department garage bays.
The Planning Board will meet in-person. Applicants should plan to attend in-person, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to attend remotely. Consultants may join the meeting remotely. If you would like to speak during the public hearing, you are encouraged to attend in-person, but you may also speak via Zoom or email Autumn. You may also email comments about any application or topic to email@example.com.
Public Hearings Scheduled for 11/15
- Site Plan – Residential, Shed Installation
- PB22-16: 65 Huguenot Street; Applicant: Dina DuBois; Zoning District: H
- Site Plan – Residential, Deck Installation
- PB22-17: 2 Academy; Applicant: Chuck Smith; Zoning District: B-2
- Site Plan – Change of Use (Restaurant(s) to Restaurants with Outdoor Seating)
- PB22-14: 115-127 Main Street; Applicant: Main Street NP LLC; Zoning District: B-2
- Site Plan, Subdivision – Senior Citizen Residential Development proposed Affordable Housing
- PB21-13-14: 54 S. Manheim Boulevard; Applicant: Manheim Mews LLC; Zoning District: R-2